TERMS & CONDITIONS
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Internetfellas LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Internetfellas LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Internetfellas LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Internetfellas LLC's web site are provided "as is". Internetfellas LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Internetfellas LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Internetfellas LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Internetfellas LLC's Internet site, even if Internetfellas LLC or a Internetfellas LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Internetfellas LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Internetfellas LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Internetfellas LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Internetfellas LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Internetfellas LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Internetfellas LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Internetfellas LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
8. Designer Services
-Payment: Payment is due when upon agreement of scope of the project. We require a non-refundable deposit of half of the amount of the scope of the project before work starts. The remaining balance is due upon delivery of project.
-Invoices: All invoices are payable within 30 of receipt. Invoices shall list any expenses and additional costs as separate items.
-Late Payment: A monthly service fee of 1.5 percent, or the maximum allowed by law, is payable on all overdue balances.
-Collection Expenses: Client shall pay all collection or legal fees caused by late payments.
-Withholding Delivery: Designer may withhold delivery and transfer of ownership of any current work if accounts are not current or overdue invoices are not paid in full.
-Withholding License: All grants of any license to use or transfer ownership of any intellectual property rights under this Agreement are conditioned on full payment, including all outstanding Additional Costs, Expenses, Fees, or any other charges.
-Change Request: If Client wants to change the Scope of Work after acceptance of this Agreement, Client shall send Designer a written Change Order describing the requested changes in detail. Within 15 days of receiving a Change Order, Designer will respond with a statement proposing designers availability, additional fees, changes to delivery dates, and any modification to the Terms and Conditions. Designer will evaluate each Change Order at its standard rate and charges.
-Major Change: If Client requests are at or near 30 percent of the time required to produce Deliverables, or the value of the Scope of Services, Designer shall be entitled to submit a new and separate Proposal to Client for written approval.
-Minor Change: If Client requests are not Major Changes, Client will be billed on a time and materials basis at Designers hourly rate of 125 per hour. Such charges shall be in addition to all other amount payable under this Agreement, despite any maximum budget, contract price or final price identified. Designer may extend or modify any delivery schedule or deadlines in the Agreement as may be required by such changes.
-Acceptance/Rejection: Client will have 7 days to respond in writing accepting or rejecting the new proposal. If Client rejects the proposal, Designer will not be obligated to perform any services beyond those in the original Agreement.
-Designer Delays: Designer shall use all reasonable efforts to meet the delivery schedule. Designer may extend the due date for any Deliverable by giving written notice to Client. The total of all extensions shall not exceed 30 days.
-Client Delays: Client shall use all reasonable efforts to provide needed information, materials and approvals. Any delay by Client will result in a day-for-day extension of the due date for all Deliverables.
-General Delays: Any delay caused be conditions beyond the reasonable control of the parties shall not be considered a breach and will result in a day-for-day extension any performance due. Each party shall use reasonable efforts to notify the other party, in writing, of a delay. Conditions beyond the reasonable control of the parties include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, acts of government after the date of agreement, power failure, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, riots, acts of war, terrorism and epidemics.
-Evaluation & Acceptance: Designer will test and correct Deliverables using commercially reasonable efforts before providing Deliverables to Client.
-Approval Periods: Client shall, within 7 business days after receiving each Deliverable, notify Designer in writing of any failure to comply with the specification of the Project Proposal or of any other objections, corrections or changes required. Designer shall, within 7 business days of receiving Clients notification, correct and submit a revised Deliverable to Client. Client shall, within 7 business days of receiving a revised Deliverable, either approve the corrected version or make further changes. If after the corrections by Designer, Client finds the Deliverables are not acceptable, Client may terminate this agreement subject to the termination clauses of this Agreement. If Client fails to provide approval or comments during any approval period, those Deliverables will be considered approved and accepted. All objections, corrections and changes shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.